Wednesday 28 December 2011

Worst Case - James Patterson

Well I have just finished Worst Case by James Patterson and I must admit it was a good read. The book speeds through at a fast pace and doesn't lose itself with too much detail. The story is solid with some strong characters. The main character Michael Bennett is likeable enough and the book doesn't cover too much old ground about his past but enough to get an understanding. For me as a third book in this series I didn't feel like I had to go back to the first book to know what was going on. I did find that as I got to the last quarter of the book I was struggling to put it down as the suspense was drawing me in. The end was quite satisfying and tied up the story nicely.


The text in my paperback version of the book was quite large so it does not take long to read. I think it is a good inbetween book and by this I mean that if I have read a heavy book I need something light and easy before I move on to another heavy book.

So on to the next book and I have The Lost Daughter by Diane Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment