Sunday 25 December 2011

Once Upon a Time..

Well good morning and a happy Christmas folks. This is the result of a bored Christmas morning before going to the in-laws for lunch. I have decided that I will blog about every book I read over the forthcoming year and see how things go from there. I am intrigued to see how many books I do actually read over the course of a year.

Firstly I am currently reading Worst Case by James Patterson which is story about children being held hostage. Not only are they the children of weathly parents but there are no demands for money. Instead lives are determined by the answers to very difficult questions. I will blog about the book once I've finished and will reveal the next book I will be reading.

Lastly lets not forget World Book Night 2012. I've singed up to be a giver and I hope to be able to share the joy of reading with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment